WELCOME TO MY BLOG, PLEASE ENJOY THE STORIES :-)

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Intro

Mulai sekarang , gue bakal ngepost kejadian-kejadian yg gw alamin selama di Makassar, termasuk sejak my arrival at this hot god damned city on 2000.
Yes, gw ngelanjutin skul di salah satu SMK.
Not a popular school perhaps.
Tapi kata orang seh anak-anak yg skul di sana cerdas-cerdas... :-P

Karena dialek di Makassar is different with Jakarte slang language, so I'm trying to talk as same as Jakarta people hehehe..
At least Indonesian or Malay would understand the posts.. :-)
It's just to make the people outside Makassar who read this blog will understand it completely hehehe...
But first of all, I am really sorry if I don't say the language perfectly coz I'm not usual to use it :-)

If it's too much, just tell me.
Kalo ada yg kurang, silahkan ditambahin (pastinya if you know my password lah) :-)

XOXO

1 comment: